Tarika Ayurvedic Hair Vitaliser Oil is prepared in the tradition of Ayurvedic hair oils. Ayurveda recommends oil application on the scalp and the roots of hair for maintaining the health of hair and the scalp. Ayurvedic hair oils are infused with extracts of herbs and plants which help in preventing hair fall, strengthening the hair roots for better hair growth and for long and lustrous hair. Regular use not only strengthens hair roots and improves growth but also prevents dryness of scalp, dandruff and other minor scalp problems. It also helps relax the nerve ends on the scalp.
Directions for use:
Take 10-12 drops (or as required) of this oil and gently massage with your fingertips on the scalp and at the hair roots. Do not shampoo or wash for 4 to 5 hours at least. The longer the oil stays in contact with the scalp and the hair roots the better it is. The oil is non-greasy and non-sticky.
For best results:
- Apply the oil 2-3 times a week at least for quicker stimulation of the scalp and hair follicles. Those with short hair may use daily, if required.
- Use of harsh shampoos, gels, hair creams need to be avoided. Avoid excess or daily shampooing which is likely to damage the hair roots. Wash when required with gentle and natural hair cleansers as far as possible.
Effects and benefits:
- Gives a nice bounce, shine and softness to hair.
- Relieves and prevents dandruff.
- Controls hair fall and improves hair volume.
- Arrests hair thinning and further receding of hairline.
- Noticeably better hair growth in 3-6 months.
- Helps induce better hair growth by stimulating the deteriorating or dormant hair follicles.
- Prevents early hair graying.
- Hair tonic for both sexes of all ages
Younger people whose hair fall has started recently will get quicker results than older persons whose hair started thinning out years back.
During cancer treatment (chemotherapy / radiotherapy) most patients undergo hair loss. Regular use of Tarika Hair Vitaliser oil after the treatment has helped many cancer patients regain their hair.
Emblica Officinalis , Terminalia Chebula, Terminalia belerica, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Hemidusmus indicus, Nardostachys jatamansi, Rubia Cordifoila, Curcuma longa, Eclipta alba liquid extract 500ml, cow milk 1000ml, processed in Sesam Indicum (Sesame Oil) 1000ml. Perfumed with aromatic herbs, essential oils.
User Reviews / Testimonials:
Tarika hair oil is really good. Within 2 weeks of usage the volume of hair was better. Since it nourishes from hair roots, the thickness of hair also improved over a period of one month. Very effective.
Has been a very effective product. Have seen very good results both in reduction of hair fall as well as in hair density improvement.
I really felt its natural n good I brought this oil from flipkart and simply love it…….after 2-3 weeks it gives a awesome bounce and lovely hairs……..simply love this product….worth spending money….